Vusic a content sharing platform for individuals to publish their original contents. In Vusic:
- users select and upload content to their respective stream channels;
- the content is transmitted to the end users without modification; and
- the transmission, routing, provision of connections or storage is undertaken autonomously with no control by us.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent, designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2), named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- And a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Copyright Agent: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER SECTION 512(F) OF THE U.S. COPYRIGHT ACT, ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABLITY FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES.